Friday, September 25, 2009

Back to work

For all of you who know Brenton he is a very strong person so every day is better and better. He went to work for the first time yesterday the 24th and did ok he felt a little dizzy at times but overall did very well. He wanted to go back to see how he would do, he promised he wouldn't over do anything and if he wasn't feeling well he would let me know and I would come and get him. I'm not letting him drive to work quit yet it's far and I don't want to take any chances. You all might be thinking he's crazy and should be resting more but when you have a family to take care of and your the main source of taking care of that family and he feels pretty good he will always do what he has to for our family. We all know thats why he's so special to us he is huge on family and will do anything for people. I hope you all know how much I love him and I hope I'm taking good care of him. He's also back to coaching the boys football he's staying more on the sidelines than in the game but he knows to take it slow, and of course he has gone to Brenton Jr soccer game to support him and cheer him on as well. So slowly he's getting back into his norm and in only more time he will back to his norm on everything. I believe his next MRI is in about 2-3 more weeks we haven't called the Dr yet to see exactly when it is. So keep prayin it comes back clean. Thanks from all my heart for all your support, I know we can get through this.

From:Trini

2 comments:

  1. Brenton glad to see you are doing so well. Don't push it take one day at a time. We love you and are always thinking of you and your family. Thank you Trini for being such a great wife and mother you are a very strong person and we love you so much!!
    love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you guys and your in our thoughts and prayer always. Love, Uncle Richard and Aunt Joyce.

    ReplyDelete