Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MRI Looks Good

We were at the Huntsman Center this morning. I had another MRI and met with Dr. Jensen. We looked over the latest MRI and there isnt any sign of tumor left. It looks like the surgery was a success. It turns out that we just needed to give it more time before getting another MRI in October. I will be getting regular MRI's every 3 months for the next year and then every six months for the next year. Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, generousity, help, and kind words. Looks like it all helped out. I owe you all so much. Thank you for everything. I'm a very lucky person to be surrounded by so many great people. We wish everyone the best and a Happy New Year!

Brenton

5 comments:

  1. This is truley a great day for all of us the best news ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best news ever! I'm so happy for you:) Yey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo awesome. I am so happy for you. Yeh!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenton this is Anthony jaramillo from Riverton i hope this isn't u bud but get ahold of me and let's catch up 801 577 6730

    ReplyDelete