Monday, November 2, 2009

Thanks

Brenton and I want all of you to know how much we care and love all of you. Coming on here and reading all your comments really help us get through this especially on our down days. I was also wanting to give you all a little update. As we believe we have a really great neurosurgeon we feel the more knowledge about his cancer the better we can fight it and beat it. So we are seeing a Dr at the MSTI Tumor Institute here in Boise to get his opinion on treatments. We are also interested in getting an opinion in Salt Lake City at the Huntsman Cancer Center. Were hopefull picking Dr's Brains for as much knowledge as we can will bring us the best options and outcome. Having all the support and love you all give us is going to be so powerful that we believe we will and can beat this and say I BEAT CANCER and inspire others they can too.

Trini

3 comments:

  1. I had two neck surgeries from Dr. Peter Reedy. He's a very good neurosurgeon. A bit odd, but all surgeons are a bit odd. I recommend him highly. He's local, not sure where he operates from these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetheart I know you are working very hard to collect as much information and understanding on the matter. I'm proud of you and Brenton doing everything you can. Your love is obviously very strong for one another and I know you'll get through these difficult times. Your families love you all very much and pray that your family is comforted and guided along the way. Love mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenton and Trini,

    Hope you got my hug from Grandma on Sunday...I told her to give you one for me! I'm so glad you are getting second opinions and getting more information...knowledge is power for sure!! I'll be thinking and praying for you...as always! Love you tons!! Aunt Christie

    ReplyDelete